Please read before requesting an Airstream.
There is NO EXTRA CHARGE for interior and exterior cleaning, dumping/sanitation, full propane tanks, operational training, towing equipment, wireless trailer brake controller, 24/7 on-call assistance, bedding, towels, pots & pans, plates & utensils, camping chairs and BBQ grill.
- January - February: 2 night minimum
- March - May: 3 night minimum
- June - September: 4 night minimum
- July 4th weekend: 5 night minimum
- August 25 - September 4 (Burning Man): All reservations are subject to a separate rental policy and rates. Please inquire for more information.
- October - December: Closed.
- $500 deposit required to hold reservation. The remaining balance is due 1 week before start of trip.
- If cancelling more than 30 days before departure, the deposit is refundable less a $50 processing fee. Deposits become non-refundable when cancelling less than 30 days before start of reservation.
- Pickup time is 2 pm on first day of rental. Return time is 12 noon.
- Liability insurance is required. Renters have the option to purchase from our insurance provider or to present a temporary binder from their personal auto insurance provider which extends liability to rented trailers. Inquire for more details.
Towing & Delivery
- For out-of-town guests, we offer free pick-up and drop-off from the San Jose Airport.
- For those who don't want to tow a trailer, Airstreams can be delivered to RV parks and campgrounds within a 150 miles of San Jose. For details, please read our Deliveries Page.
- Smoking, candle, or incense burning is not allowed inside any Elite RV vehicle.
- Pets are allowed, $85 per rental contract.
- Generators are available, $25/day.